Claro Website Reader

Start Claro

Claro Website Reader will read any text on this website in most languages. Click here to find out more.

Household Support Fund

Household Support Fund Application

Please note: This service is available to residents in Chorley and South Ribble. If you live in another part of Lancashire or England, please visit your local Council website. For further information see the links below:

The Chorley and South Ribble Councils Household Support Fund applications have now closed and we are working through existing applications to get payments sent out.

Please keep checking back as we will make the form live again when Chorley Council notify us the funding is available.