Citizens Advice has been delivering tailored one-to-one energy advice through the Energy Best Deal extra (EDBx) program since 2012.
The Energy Best Deal extra program provides advice appointments to vulnerable consumers who are struggling to pay their bills, require better deals on energy, need guidance on the most appropriate payment methods or information on how to access help from energy suppliers and the Government.
Energy Best Deal Extra Materials
- Top 10 things you need to know about smart meter (leaflet)
- Priority Service Register (leaflet)
- Rural energy advice (booklet)
- Energy Best Deal consumer booklet
- Energy Best Deal consumer booklet (Welsh)
- Understanding your bill
- Reading your meter
Energy Best Deal consumer booklet – audio files
- Introduction to Energy Best Deal
- Section 1 – Shop around to reduce your energy costs by switching tariff, payment method or supplier
- Section 2 – Where to go for help if you are struggling with your energy bills or services
- Section 3 – How to save money and use less energy in your home
- Contact details
- Energy Best Deal consumer booklet- large print and screen reader accessible PDF
- Energy Best Deal consumer booklet- large print and screen reader accessible PDF (Welsh)
- Energy Best Deal consumer booklet- easy read document (part 1)
- Energy Best Deal consumer booklet- easy read document (part 2)
- Energy Best Deal consumer booklet- British Sign Language (BSL):
Citizens Advice Energy Comparison Tool
Struggling to pay your energy bills? Crippled by rising fuel costs?
Why not shop around and reduce your energy bill?
Try our Energy Comparison Tool here!