Make a Complaint

Make a Complaint About Us

You can make a complaint if you’re not happy:

  • With the advice you’ve been given
  • About how you’ve been treated
  • Because you’ve had difficulty getting in contact

Please say if you need any extra support when we contact you, for example larger font size.

How to Complain

Please fill out the form below. Fields marked with an ‘*’ are required.

If you wish to put your complaint in writing, please address your concerns to:

D Gradwell,
Chief Executive Officer,
Citizens Advice Lancashire,
35-39 Market Street,
PR7 2SE.

For more information, you can view our complaints leaflet here.

Your Contact Details

Your Complaint

Fill in the box below or use the file attachment (below) if you prefer to type your complaint in a word processor. You can also use the file attachment to send any supporting documents you feel will be of use to us (max size 4mb).

By sending this email I give my consent for Citizens Advice to process and use my personal information in order to best answer my complaint. I understand that this information will be kept confidential to Citizens Advice. Click here for the full policy

A copy of your complaint will be automatically emailed to you for your records. We try to respond to all email complaints within 2 working days.